Saturday 8 April 2017

2017 Germany Trip #6&7- April 7th & 8th

Ksenia's Ruined Nostalgia



Bright and early (my standards) we headed to the German Museum (ironically a science museum). 
One of us forgot our student card so couldn't get the full discount, but it shall be our secret.

The day basically consisted of us just looking through 7 floors of science, each floor with few different topics of which could be viewed. A sample image of what was going on:

Here you see Ksenia in her natural habitat *quiet voice*
But going into this, Ksen was like, "it's sooo interactive. It's the best science museum. So much to do. I loved it as a kid." Those of you who read my title, you can assume that this wasn't the case.
I liked it, she liked it, but she was also disappointed.

The day ended with a "traditional German" doner kebab. 

Another museum?!?!?

Apparently we're museum addicts....kinda.
A similar start to the day but a little bit more delayed so that was nice.
We headed to a toy museum cause we read about it online the day before. 
Long (not really) story short, it wasn't worth it. It was a 'personal' collection so there wasn't any discounts, not many toys to begin with, but also very very creepy. Not my favorite part of this trip. 
You would think for 4 euros there'd be more than 3 tiny rooms as big as my bathroom (prbly not but you get my point). This does not deserve images.

This followed with something I enjoyed. I hope Ksen did too XD
We went the pride(according to me) of Munich, the BMW museum.
Pretty self explanatory to what it was about and was in there but and interesting event happened.
Ksen banged her head on the corner  of a locker that she opened while standing up. 
Sooo technically she hurt herself...poor child. Pat pat. The aftermath:

She has a dumpling on her head

Back to BMW: Here are some of my favorites


The lights aren't actually on! Just a reflection from the flash

Random Ksen Moment #1



Twas a nice day.
- GK



No comments:

Post a Comment