Tuesday 20 December 2016

And back in Vietnam we are

Finally after an agonisingly long trip we have made it back to our families!
First thing you notice when being back: THE HEAT. God, did I not miss the heat...
Heat and humidity is really not enjoyable, but thankfully air conditioning exists and i have once again  successfully turned my room in to a fridge (sorry for the electricity bill mum and dad!) so that makes the time more enjoyable.

It is great to see the family again and catch up on how life has been in the last two months. Of course there is always Skype, but it's hard to find time and conversation tends to flow easier in person.
Geo is invited for dinner today, and it'll be the last time I see him in a few weeks as my family and I are going on a holiday. It's a cruise so no internet, that'll be hard, but that just gives more things to talk about on the flight back ^~^
-KK

No comments:

Post a Comment