Monday 21 November 2016

Gear

Bragging

I like technology, tis nice. 
So I decided to share/brag the tools that Ksen and  I use to run this blog. 
Firstly my beautifully elegant late 2015 MacBook Pro with retina display. Which I'm currently typing this post with. Random review of this product, it's nice. SSD is always a delight, the nice display is good for the eyes the keyboard is just perfect. Summary, I like.

Second, my phone, the Galaxy S7 edge. For this blog, the occasional photo will taken by it. Other than that it's just another smart phone really.

Third, my beautiful newest member of the family, the Canon EOS 700d. It's not been one since I started using DSLRs, but the 700d was quite a bargain. 650d was released not too long ago, then 750d was released quite early too. So the price of the 700d just plummeted down. Yay for me. 

Now for Ksen's gear.
Her problem causing laptop, the HP Spectre X360. So many problems here and there. Setting it up was quite drama filled. Now it works fine-ish (the webcam doesn't work but meh...) so that's always nice. 

We won't talk about Ksen's phone, tis a sin this product.

Her camera is the old but sorta reliable EOS 300d. It was mine, but I have lent it to her in hopes that she'll take photos with me and I won't feel bad when I stop to take pictures in public. Yay me. 

Well that's that. Nothing fancy, but very dear to us (except Ksen's phone). 
End of bragging. 
-GK

No comments:

Post a Comment